We offer you the # 16 issue of #EEN _ Ukraine _ digest _ news . Partner # EEN _ Ukraine _ Consortium continue to select for you the latest information about the tools # EEN , which can be useful Ukrainian SMEs. In the digest we have collected for you:
- Current proposals and requests for international EEN cooperation;
- Anti-crisis instruments of state support for SMEs and innovation organizations;
- EEN activities for business and innovation organizations;
- EU news on support for SMEs and innovation organizations;
- EU grant programs to support SMEs;
- Success stories of SMEs in EEN.
The UNICA webinar on Horizon Europe Open Science regulations organized jointly by the UNICA EU Research Liaison Officers and the UNICA Scholarly Communication Working Group will take place on 27 November 2020, 9: 30-12: 00 CET.
The event is promoted by the University of Warsaw and the University of Brussels.
The webinar aims to raise awareness among EU-research liaison officers and librarians of UNICA member universities about the new Open Science regulations of Horizon Europe: Open Access requirements aligned on Plan S, research data, research assessment. It will also share good practices among UNICA members in supporting EU-funded researchers to comply with Open Science regulations.
Find more information and the registration form via this link